Bottom open construction for easy operation, inside of filter casing is highly polished with all corners rounded to eliminate any rough surfaces and sanitary dead corners. Multiple element connections to enable a wide range of filter cartridges to be used. The Milk filter is designed to withstand years of field or plant operation.
The filter container is manufactured from either 304 or 316 grade stainless steel, inlet and outlets can be flange clamp or NPT which make it easy to incorporate the filter assembly into your operating system. The cartridge filter is designed for high purity and critical applications.
- Remove 99% mechanical impurities from the milk, including concrete and manure dust, hair, and many other impurities potentially found in the milk
- Removes up 52% of mastitis
- Improve the organoleptic characteristics of the finished product
- Reduce bacterial contamination up to 63%
- Prevent acidification
- Increase thermal stability of milk
- Guarantee upgrading of milk
- Increase the shelf life of milk