Commercial Magnetic Filter is used to remove ferrous particles and other micro contamination. In order to adapt to different working conditions, Newland Magnetics has developed different types of fluid separator.
- Can supply with a surface gauss of 8,000 to 12,000GS
- Removes both magnetic and non-magnetic contamination with optional mesh strainer
- The standard operating temperature is ≤80℃. If required the maximum working temperature can be increased to 350℃.
- A range of closing mechanisms are used including Flange clamps, bolt plates and quick release clips to enable the magnetic components to be removed for cleaning
- Manufactured from 304 & 316 grade stainless steel
- Filter designed to ensure high flow capacity is maintained
- Any additional parameters required by the customer for example high operating pressure and environmental considerations can all be incorporated into our design.